Blog Competition 2019 #2019GANTIBIMBEL

Kelas 9 - BAB 2 Expression of Agree and Disagree

Expression of Agree and Disagree


→ Expressing Agree
Berikut ungkapan yang mengekspresikan persetujuan:
  • I agree…
  • I agree with you.
  • You are right.
  • I couldn’t agree with you more.
  • That’s the point.
  • I will say that.
  • I feel the same way about…

→ Expressing disagree
Berikut ungkapan yang mengekspresikan ketidaksetujuan:
  • I don’t agree…
  • I don’t agree with you.
  • I don’t think so.
  • That’s not what I think.
  • I couldn’t agree with you less.
  • I’m not sure.
  • Probably not.
CONTOH PERCAKAPAN EXPRESSING AGREE AND DISAGREE
→ Expressing Agree
Tomi : Our class is so dirty and trash is everywhere. We won’t feel comfortable when we’re learning.
Rian : Why don’t we sweep the floor and clean the class?
Tomi : I will say that. Let’s do it.
Rian : Okay.
→ Expressing disagree
Tomi : I think it will be nice to go hiking this holiday.
Rian : That’s not what I think. I want to go to the beach