Blog Competition 2019 #2019GANTIBIMBEL

Kelas 11 - BAB 1 Giving opinion, with agreement and disagreement

Asking Opinion  or Giving Opinion
  • In my opinion.....
  • I think.....
  • What I mean is.....
  • Personally I think.....
  • In my experience.....
  • According to me.....
  • I strongly believe that.....
  • As far as I am concerned.....
  • From my point of view.....
  • As I understand.....
  • As I see it.....
  • I reckon.....
  • I am compelled to say.....
  • By this I mean.....
  • To my mind.....
  • Would like to point out that.....
  • In my humble opinion.....
Agreeing with an Opinion
  • Of course.
  • This is absolutely right.
  • I agree with this opinion.
  • I couldn't agree more.
  • I agree with what you are saying.
  • I agree, I never thought of that.
  • Neither do I.
  • That's a good point.
  • I think so too.
Disagreeing with an opinion
  • I am sorry, I don't agree with you.
  • I am not sure I agree with you.
  • I don't agree with you.
  • I am afraid I have to disagree with you.
  • I do not believe that.
  • By this I mean.....
  • I disagree with you.
  • I think you are wrong.
  • That's not the same thing at all.
  • It is not justified to say so.
  • I am not convinced that.....
  • I can't say I agree with this, and here's why.....