Blog Competition 2019 #2019GANTIBIMBEL

Kelas 8 - BAB IV Expression of Congratulation

Expression of Congratulations


  • Congratulations!
  • I'm very happy of you!
  • That's wonderful!
  • Good for you!
  • Best of luck!
  • Well done!
  • Fantastic job!
  • You must be very happy with your achievement.
  • I'd like to congratulate you on your accomplishment!
  • Please accept my warmest congratulation
  • I must congratulate you on your success!
  • Happy Birthday
  • Happy New Year
  • Happy Eid Mubarak
  • Happy Anniversary
  • Let me congratulate you
  • I would be the first to congratulate you on...
  • I would like to congratulate you on
  • Please accept mywarmest congratulations.
  • May I congratulate you.
  • It was great to hear about...
  • Well done!
Responds to Expresion of Congratulations
  • It's very good of you to say so
  • Thank you, I can't forget your help to me
  • How nice of you to say so
  • Thank you very much for saying so
  • I'm glad you think so
  • Oh, actually it's nothing special
  • Oh, I have a lot to learn yet
  • Oh, not really
  • Oh, nothing to it, actually
  • Oh thanks'
Contoh Dialog Expression of Congratulations

Dialog 1
Dina : Hi, Yuni. What's your daughter doing these days? (Hai Yuni, apa yang anakmu lakukan akhir-akhir ini)
Yuni : Oh, she's in college. In fact, she plans to graduate this june. (Oh, dia sedang kuliah. Faktanya, dia berencana untuk lulus pada juni ini)
Dina : That's wonderful! You must be very proud of her. (itu luar biasa! kau pasti sangat bangga padanya)

Dialog 2
Rani : Hi Anisa. (Hai Anisa)
Anisa : Hi, you look great in that pink head scarf. What a nice scarf! (Hai, kau terlihat luar biasa dengan kerudung pink. kerudung yang sangat cantik)
Rani : How nice of you to say that. (Baik sekali dirimu mengatakan itu)
Anisa : I've never seen you in that hat. Where did you buy it? (Aku tidak pernah melihatmu memakai topi. Dimana kau membelinya?)
Rani : My mom bought it for me when she went to the market. (Ibuku membelikannya untukku ketika dia pergi ke pasar)
Anisa : I see (Baiklah)
Rani : Look. The teacher is coming! (Lihat, gurunya sudah datang)
Anisa : Pak Sultoni!(Pak Sultoni!)
Mr. Sultoni : Hi, how are you? (Hai, apa kabarmu)
Rani : We're good, thanks.How about you?(Kami baik-baik saja, terimakasih. bagaimana denganmu?)
Mr.Sultoni : Excellent! (Luar biasa)
Rani : I love your hair cut, Pak Sultoni.(aku suka potongan rambutmu, Pak Sultoni)
Anisa : Yes, you are looking good with your hairstyle. (Ya, kau terlihat tampan dengan gaya rambutmu)
.Mr. Sultoni : Thanks a lot. Rani, I heard you won the Math Olympiad. Is it true? (Terima kasih banyak rani. Aku dengar kau memenangkan Olimpiade Matematika. Apakah itu benar?)
Rani : Yes, I won the second prize last week. (Ya, aku memenangkan juara kedua minggu lalu)
Anisa : She is good at it. (Dia yang terbaik di bidang itu)
Mr. Sultoni : I'm glad to hear that. (Aku senang mendengarnya)
Rani : Thank you very much for saying so. (Terima kasih banyak untuk menagatakannya)

Dialog 3
Rudi : Hi Ben. How are you? (Hai Ben, apa kabarmu?)
Ben : Hi, you look great in that black jacket. (Kau terlihat luar biasa memakai jaket hitam,)
Rudi : Thank you for saying so. (Terima kasih karena mengatakan itu)
Ben : I've never seen you in that outfit. Is it new? (Aku tidak pernah melihatmu dengan pakaianmu itu. Apakah itu baru?)
Rudi : My sister bought it for me when she went to Singapore. (Kakakku membelikannya untukku ketika dia pergi ke singapura)
Ben : Oh, I see. (Oh, baiklah)
Rudi : Look. What a nice new hair style! Who did your haircut! I like it a lot. (Lihat. gaya rambut baru yang bagus! Siapa yang memotongnya? Aku suka sekali)
Ben : Oh, Yes I think that way too. My brother did it. I can ask him to do yours if you want to. (Oh ya, kurasa juga seperti itu. Kakakku yang melakukannya. Aku bisa meminta kepadanya jika kamu mau)
Rudi : Yes, please. Look! Andi is coming. (Ya tolong. Lihat Andi datang)
Ben : Hi Andi, I heard you won the speech contest last month. Congratulations! You deserved it. (Hai Andi. Aku dengar kau memenangkan kontes pidato bulan lalu. Selamat! Kau pantas mendapatkannya.)
Rudi : Fantastic! It's a great job, bro! (Fantastis! Itu kerja bagus bro!)
Andi : Oh, thanks. It's nothing actually. (Oh terimakasih. Itu bukan apa apa)